For my Blueprints project, I created a door that opens based of plyer interaction. I developed a door Blueprint that allows the player to open and close the door by pressing the E key. The door detects which side of it the player is standing on and automatically opens in the opposite direction, preventing the door from hitting the player.
I also created the functional elevator Blueprint that lifts the player from the first floor to the second floor.
In addition, I incorporated the Blueprints created in class into my scene. These included the rotating teapot with a glowing rim and smoke effect, as well as the skull with glowing eyes. I positioned and integrated these interactive elements into the environment to enhance the scene.


This is my first time working with blueprint. I had a lot of challenges in setting it up and getting it to work. I have tried my best.









No comments:
Post a Comment